Sometimes, Change is GOOD
The new eBanking is live!
Get ready for faster loading, tighter security, a whole new interface and better integration. And, we’re moving loan applications to within eBanking to offer you a better loan application experience that is even more secure.
Here are some of the new features:
- Upgraded Security We're asking everyone to re-register their account information for the best user experience with the new security features. How do you register? It's very simple!
- From the Fedchoice.org homepage, click on “Need to Register for Account” within the green eBanking box. We will be asking for a few pieces of your personal information such as your Social Security Number, member number (only the base number - this is seven digits or less) and your date of birth.
- We will ask for your email address and mobile number
- You will be able to create your user name and password. Feel free to use the same username as before, or if you have been wanting a new one, now is the time!
- Create a Security Phrase and Select an image to associate with your account (If in the future you do not see these, do not proceed into your account!)
- Set your security questions.
- Accept the terms and conditions and select confirm and enroll!
- You will now be able to go back to the home page and enter your user name, password and we will send your PIN to register the device you are using.
- eBanking will now feature two factor authentication! That means when you login for the first time, you will receive a text message to your cell phone or an email with a PIN code for you to enter. This is just an added level of security when accessing your account.
- See all your accounts in one place - If you have a primary account and are a Joint Owner on other accounts, you'll now be able to see them all in one place! For your convenience, any account that you're joint on will appear when you login to eBanking, and you'll be able to check balances, transaction histories, and even make transfers between all of your accounts.
- Security Images and Phrases - When you login you will be greeted with a security image and phrase. If you don't recognize them, make sure your username is correct. If it is, give us a call and we can help find out whats going on! This extra step is to keep the bad guys out of your account.
- Be in charge of your account like never before – do you want to know any time someone logs in? When you receive a Secure Message from FedChoice? Or maybe get a notification if any of the contact information is changed? It’s easy! Once you login, select “Messages & Alerts” and then “Manage Alerts.” We'll default you into a number of great security features, but you are in total control of your alerts!
- New Look – The new eBanking system features a more user friendly look and feel as well as faster load times. We think it's pretty darn spiffy!
- Loan Applications – Online loan applications will now be found inside the eBanking system rather than on the website. This means a quicker application process, since your information will be pre-filled.
- Text Message Alerts – Do you prefer to get account alerts on the go? You'll have the ability to set up text message alerts on your account, in addition to email alerts.
- Information will carry forward! The companies in your BillPay, your eStatements... we're bringing over everything you have today. Think you are missing something? Give us a call!
If you'd like to take a look at some of the questions we've gotten, please review the FAQ's found here.