Welcome to the FedChoice Real Estate Center!
Helping you find and finance your next home...from start to finish.
Ready to buy or sell a home? FedChoice is here to help! From finding the home of your dreams to financing it, we want to make every step in your home-buying experience as easy and as affordable as possible.
We can help you:
Find your next home by searching current Multiple Listing Service (MLS) listings made available through HomeAdvantage®. Then save your favorite searches and get email alerts when new properties come up!
Need a Real Estate Agent? The HomeAdvantage program has some of the best local agents to help you buy or sell a home!
Buy or sell your home through a HomeAdvantage Real Estate Agent and qualify for HomeAdvantage Cash Rewards at closing - the average savings is $1,600!
We offer a number of options ranging from 100% financing to Jumbo mortgage loans and everything in between to best suit your needs.**
Before you get serious about the home you want, find out how much house you can afford. Reach out to us and one of our mortgage experts will be happy to help walk you through the pre-approval process. Call 301.699.6126 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us customize a home insurance package that meets your unique needs! And now that you've become a homeowner, it may also be a good time to review your life insurance policy tool!
With our real estate partner HomeAdvantage®, you can Search. Buy. Sell. Save when you're ready to purchase a home or you're getting set to put your house on the market. And you can earn an average of $1,600 in Cash Rewards with each transaction when you buy and/or sell your home through a realtor participating in the HomeAdvantage program!
Speak to an Expert
We'll walk you through the process step-by-step and make sure you're getting the mortgage that's right for you - and your budget. Reach out to us and one of our mortgage experts will be happy to help you. Call 301.699.6126 or email us.
As your financial consultant, it’s our responsibility to offer you quality products and services. That's why we're proud of our partnership with myCUmortgage. You're guaranteed a mortgage lender you can trust!
The FedChoice Real Estate Team is ready to answer any questions you may have about refinancing your mortgage, whether you're wondering if you can save money on your payment with a lower interest rate loan or you plan to take cash out to reduce your other debts, contact us via email or call 301.699.6126.
Our Renovation Loan is Ideal When Buying a Home that Needs Repairs or Improvements When Equity is not yet Available
Borrow based on the post-renovation value of your home
- Free Concierge Service through RenoFi to help you through the renovation process from budgeting to screening contractors
- The first type of home equity loan devoted solely to renovation financing. It's based on a home's after-renovation value, rather than your home's current value, which allows you to borrow a lot more to finance your home improvements.
- Minimum loan amount $10,000; $250,000 maximum loan amount, using a Revolving Line-of-Credit to draw on your funds over time.
Home Loan Rates
We offer a number of options ranging from 100% financing to Jumbo mortgage loans and everything in-between to best suit your needs when purchasing a home. Check Out Our Rates & Mortgage Options
Home Equity Loans are available to help you finance any home improvements. A variety of options are offered, depending upon whether you would like to receive funds as a lump sum or draw upon them as your project progresses. Check Out Our Home Equity Rates
And if you don't yet have enough equity in your home, our Renovation Loan may be the next best alternative! This option is based on the post-renovation value of your home which increases your borrowing power.
100% Financing (FedChoice 100)
Ideal for First Time Home Buyers
100% Financing for Single Family Homes (No Money Down)
Conventional Mortgage Loans
(10, 15, 20, 30 year terms)
Ideal for "Rightsizing" your Home to Fit your Lifestyle
Jumbo Mortgage Loans
Ideal for Higher Dollar Homes
When your financing needs may exceed the County Conforming Limit/Purchase Prices Exceed National Averages (i.e., CA, CT, DC, MA, MD, NY, OR, VA, WA).
* HomeAdvantage is available to you through your membership with FedChoice Federal Credit Union. Cash Rewards are available to members who register to use HomeAdvantage and who use a real estate agent in the HomeAdvantage network to buy or sell their home. Using FedChoice for a mortgage is not a requirement to earn Cash Rewards. Cash Rewards amounts are dependent on the commissions paid to the agent. FedChoice may have specific rules on how your Cash Rewards will be paid out. Cash Rewards are void where prohibited by law or the lender. Please consult with your credit union to get details that may affect you.
** FedChoice NMLS # 399841 provides mortgage loans by partnership with myCUmortgage, LLC.
NMLS # 565434.
***The amount borrowed for renovation together with any other mortgages cannot exceed 90% of the after-renovation property value on 1-to-4 family owner-occupied primary properties. Among the ineligible property types are investment properties (defined as non-owner-occupied), co-ops, mobile homes, and manufactured houses. Homeowners property insurance is required. Flood insurance may be required. Fees and charges may apply. Membership eligibility is required. FedChoice NMLS # 399841 provides Home Renovation Loans by partnership with Renovation Finance, LLC DBA RenoFi. NMLS # 1802847.
- FedChoice mortgages are originated, processed and retained by our trusted partner, myCUmortgage.
- myCUmortgage has assisted over 83,000 Credit Union members.
- myCUmortgage is licensed in 47 states - find the right house for you, almost anywhere.
- They offer an online home loan application resource with frequently asked questions, daily rate information, and even an application to pre-qualify for your home loan.
FedChoice NMLS # 399841 provides mortgage loans by partnership with myCUmortgage, LLC. NMLS # 565434.
Home Mortgage Disclosure Act Notice
The HMDA data about our residential mortgage lending are available for review. The data show geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, sex and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials. Inquire at this office regarding the locations where HMDA data may be reviewed. To receive a copy of this information, send a written request to FedChoice Federal Credit Union, 10001 Willowdale Road, Lanham, MD 20706.