Worried about paying your bills while waiting to receive your complete retirement check from the federal government?
We have the solution!
- Borrow $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000, depending upon your anticipated monthly retirement income.*
- Apply up to 60 days prior to your anticipated retirement date from the federal government or up to 6 months after you have already retired from the federal government as a federal civilian employee.
- Variable rate as low as 5.00% APR.+
- Access funds from your approved Line-of-Credit for up to 12-months.~
* Credit limit is based on your projected retirement income from the Federal Government. Documentation must be provided, specifying your retirement date and projected net monthly income.
+ APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All credit is subject to credit approval. FedChoice normal underwriting requirements apply. Variable rate is based on the current rate for an Instant Access Line-of-Credit less 2% (discount).
~ Rate will increase by 2% if the outstanding balance is not paid down within 12 months of accessing the Line-of-Credit, if the payments are at least 30 days overdue or there is a breach of contract. Rate will increase by 2% if direct deposit has not been established within 60 days of the loan open date.