New eBanking Registration
The new eBanking is live!
Get ready for faster loading, tighter security, a whole new interface and better integration.
We're asking everyone to re-register their account information for the best user experience with the new security features.
How do you register? Very simple!
- From the Fedchoice.org homepage, click on “Need to Register for Account” within the green eBanking box. We will be asking for a few pieces of your personal information such as your Social Security Number, member number (only the base number - this is seven digits or less) and your date of birth.
- We will ask for your email address and mobile number.
- You will be able to create your user name and password. Feel free to use the same username as before, or if you have been wanting a new one, now is the time!
- Create a Security Phrase and Select an image to associate with your account (If in the future you do not see these, do not proceed into your account!)
- Set your security questions.
- Accept the terms and conditions and select confirm and enroll!
- You will now be able to go back to the home page and enter your user name, password and we will send your PIN to register the device you are using.
You are now logged in to eBanking!
Can I keep my password? This is a tricky answer – maybe depending on how complex it currently is. We know a number of members may have passwords that do not meet the new complexity requirements and they will be prompted to update it. The new requirements include:
- At least one alphabetic letter
- Password must be at least 8 characters long.
- Password can be up to 20 characters long
- The password must not contain following values:
- Member number
- Social Security Number
See all your accounts at once! If you have a primary account and are a Joint Owner on other accounts, you'll now be able to see them all in one place! For our members' convenience, any account that you're joint on will appear when you login to eBanking, and you'll be able to check balances, transaction histories, and even make transfers between all of your accounts.
If you'd like to take a look at some of the questions we've gotten, please review the FAQ's found here.