FAQs - We Answer Questions We've Received - As the situation evolves, we’ve gotten a number of questions that we’d like to answer all in one place. View the FAQs here.
Consider the Following Options to Help Secure Your Financial Position During this Difficult Period:
Make Access Easy
- Sign up for eBanking to allow easy access to your funds.
- Download our Mobile eBanking app - stay in touch with your money. Mobile Deposit is available if you’re unable to access your local FedChoice Financial Service Center inside your building to make deposits.
- Consider an Instant Access Line-of-Credit – when added to your Checking Account, it means that you have funds when you need them.
Even More Ways to Save
- Own your car free and clear? Apply for a Clear Title Auto Loan – use a great low rate on an auto loan to consolidate high interest debt and defer your first payment for 90 days! Ask us for details.
- Consider a low interest rate Home Equity Line or Loan.
- Transfer your high interest credit cards to FedChoice with no-fee balance transfers!
- Consolidate student loans to save more money.
Resources from Around the Web