Student Loan Refinancing
Student Loan Consolidation
Recognizing the need for private student loans for its members, FedChoice is proud to refer students and their families to the cuGrad Student Loan Consolidation program.
The cuGrad Student Loan Consolidation program includes the following benefits:
- No Origination Fee for all student borrowers.
- Simplify Your Finances with one easy monthly payment.
- Interest-Only Repayment Option available for the first 4 years followed by 11 years of principal and interest repayment.
- 0.25% Interest Rate Reduction when you sign up for automatic ACH payments (subject to 2.90% floor rate).*
- Cosigner Release Available for creditworthy borrowers after 12 consecutive on-time full principal and interest payments.
To apply to refinance or consolidate existing student loans, go to partner.lendkey.com/fedchoice/refinance.
* Subject to a 2.90% floor rate. Requires continued enrollment of automatic payments. The rate reduction will be removed and the rate increased by 0.25% upon any cancellation or failed collection attempt of the automatic payment and will be suspended during any period of deferment or forbearance. As a result, during the forbearance or suspension period, and/or if the automatic payment is canceled, any increase will take the form of higher payments.
** Subject to lender approval. In order to qualify, the borrower, alone, must meet the lender's credit criteria and income requirements, and the borrower's loan account must remain current up until the lender's decision to release the cosigner has been made.