Experience the Joy of Home Ownership
Whether you’re buying your first home, making your next move or simply refinancing, FedChoice has the flexibility and features that will make getting a mortgage easier than ever. And, we offer a number of options ranging from 100% financing to Jumbo mortgage loans and everything in-between to best suit your needs.
Check Out Our Rates & Mortgage Options
Contact our Real Estate Department via email or call 301.699.6126.
And now with our real estate partnership with HomeAdvantage®, you can Search. Buy. Sell. Save when you're ready to purchase a home or you're getting set to put your house on the market.
Conventional Mortgage Loans
(10, 15, 20, 30 year terms)
Ideal for "Rightsizing" your Home to Fit your Lifestyle
- Fixed rates
- 3% down for FIrst-Time Home Buyers; 5% down for all others
- Available for primary residence (owner-occupied); 1-4 unit investment properties, second/vacation homes
- Minimum loan amount $150,000 (Refinance); County Conforming Limit for the maximum amount
Jumbo Mortgage Loans
Ideal for Higher Dollar Homes
- When your financing needs may exceed the County Conforming Limit/Purchase Prices Exceed National Averages (i.e., CA, CT, DC, MA, MD, NY, OR, VA, WA).
- Available for primary residence (owner occupied), 1-4 unit investment properties, second/vacation homes
- Financing available above the County Conforming Limit up to a maximum of $2 million
Ideal for First Time Home Buyers
100% Financing for Single Family Homes (No Money Down)
- Fixed rates
- No large up-front deposit
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Available for properties located in DC, MD, PA, VA
- County Conforming Limit for the maximum loan amount
Ideal When Buying a Home that Needs Repairs or Improvements When Equity is not yet Available
(Revolving Line-of-Credit) - Borrow based on the post-renovation value of your home
- Free Concierge Service through RenoFi to help you through the renovation process from budgeting to screening contractors
- The first type of home equity loan devoted solely to renovation financing. It's based on a home's after-renovation value, rather than your home's current value, which allows you to borrow a lot more to finance your home improvements.
- Minimum loan amount $10,000; $250,000 maximum loan amount
Speak to an Expert
We'll walk you through the process step-by-step and make sure you're getting the mortgage that's right for you - and your budget. Reach out to us and one of our mortgage experts will be happy to help you. Call 301.699.6126 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As your financial consultant, it’s our responsibility to offer you quality products and services. That's why we're proud of our partnership with myCUmortgage. You're guaranteed a mortgage lender you can trust!
- FedChoice mortgages are originated, processed and retained by our trusted partner, myCUmortgage.
- myCUmortgage has assisted over 83,000 Credit Union members.
- myCUmortgage is licensed in 47 states - find the right house for you, almost anywhere.
- They offer an online home loan application resource with frequently asked questions, daily rate information, and even an application to pre-qualify for your home loan.
These are just some of the reasons why FedChoice has chosen myCUmortgage as our mortgage partner.
FedChoice NMLS # 399841 provides mortgage loans by partnership with myCUmortgage, LLC. NMLS # 565434.
Home Mortgage Disclosure Act Notice
The HMDA data about our residential mortgage lending are available for review. The data show geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, sex and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials. Inquire at this office regarding the locations where HMDA data may be reviewed. To receive a copy of this information, send a written request to FedChoice Federal Credit Union, 10001 Willowdale Road, Lanham, MD 20706.