Recognizing the need for private student loans for its members, FedChoice is proud to refer students and their families to the cuScholar Private Student Loan and cuGrad Student Loan Consolidation programs.
The cuScholar Private Student Loan program includes the following benefits:
- No Origination Fee for all student borrowers.
- Competitive Interest Rates and with good grades, potential for even lower rates.
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the initial loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period.*
- 0.25% Interest Rate Reduction when you sign up for automatic ACH payments. **
- Cosigner Release Available for creditworthy borrowers after 24 consecutive on-time full principal and interest payments
To apply for a student loan go to partner.lendkey.com/fedchoice/student.
* Subject to a 2.90% floor rate. Requires continued enrollment of automatic payments. The rate reduction will be removed and the rate increased by 0.25% upon any cancellation or failed collection attempt of the automatic payment and will be suspended during any period of deferment or forbearance. As a result, during the forbearance or suspension period, and/or if the automatic payment is canceled, any increase will take the form of higher payments.
** Subject to lender approval. In order to qualify, the borrower, alone, must meet the lender's credit criteria and income requirements, and the borrower's loan account must remain current up until the lender's decision to release the cosigner has been made.