Home Equity Line-of-Credit
How Low Can We Go?
- Competitive variable interest rates = Prime Rate minus .50%.‡
- Lines-of-Credit are available up to $250,000.
- Lines are available up to 90% CLTV.+
- Interest may be tax deductible!^
- Home Equity Classic line is subject to a minimum rate of 5.00%.
* APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rate for the Gold Home Equity Line-of-Credit is based on The Wall Street Journal Prime. Rate adjusted monthly. The Classic Home Equity Line-of-Credit is based on The Wall Street Journal Prime minus 0.50%. Rate adjusted monthly. Other conditions may apply.
‡ Variable rate is based on The Wall Street Journal Prime. Rate adjusted monthly.
† The Smart Choice Home Equity Loan and the HELOC must be secured by the owner-occupied primary residence and are available in DC, DE, MD, NJ, PA and VA. Homeowner’s insurance is required. All loans are subject to credit approval.
^ Consult with your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest and charges. The interest on the portion of the loan that is greater than the fair market value of the dwelling is not tax deductible for Federal income tax purposes. Other conditions apply.
+ CLTV = Combined Loan to Value.