Mortgage Services You Can Trust
As your financial consultant, it’s our responsibility to offer you quality products and services. That's why we are proud of our partnership with CU Members Mortgage. You have most likely read about the high number of mortgage lenders who have gone out of business or have stopped making certain kinds of loans, leaving borrowers stranded just as they are about to realize their dream of homeownership. But, as a FedChoice member, you are guaranteed a mortgage lender you can trust!
CU Members Mortgage Attributes:
- FedChoice mortgages are originated, processed and retained by our trusted partner, CU Members Mortgage.
- CU Members Mortgage is a division of Colonial Savings, F.A., a federally-chartered financial institution with $1.066 billion in assets and $228 million in capital.
- Colonial Savings has been privately held and family-owned since 1952 - they don’t answer to thousands of stockholders or the whims of Wall Street.
- CU Members Mortgage retains servicing on 99% of the loans originated. This means they do not sell the servicing to other companies after you close on your mortgage. You always know who to call if you ever have questions.
- They offer an online home loan application resource with frequently asked questions, daily rate information, and even an application to pre-qualify for your home loan.
These are just some of the reasons why FedChoice has chosen CU Members Mortgage as our mortgage partner. So, whether you’re planning to purchase or refinance a home, FedChoice and CU Members Mortgage are ready to help you every step of the way. Call Mark Breidenstein (301.699.6100, ext. 4215) or continue shopping online to find the mortgage options that are available to you. We can help you find the loan, rate and term that best suits your needs!