The ability to make sound financial decisions has never been more challenging. Today, people have more choices, but they also face more obstacles, especially if they do not have the knowledge and experience needed to make sensible financial decisions.
FedChoice is proud to offer many valuable products and services, including financial wellness seminars that can help you see clearly through life’s financial uncertainties! FedChoice is more than simply a provider of financial services; we're here to provide peace of mind.
Our Financial Wellness Program includes educational seminars on many topics that are of interest to federal employees, such as:
- Smart Social Security Planning for Federal Employees
- Important Facts about Life Insurance and FEGLI
- How to Retire Successfully from the Federal Government
- How to Buy a Home
- Understanding Your Credit Report and Score
- How to Avoid Identity Theft
Are you ready to get on the path to financial well-being? If so, FedChoice is ready and willing to provide a seminar for your agency or affinity group. To schedule a financial wellness seminar, please contact Debbie Wright, Product and Service Strategist at email@example.com.
Click here to view a schedule of upcoming financial wellness seminars!
FedChoice has been providing Financial Literacy in the community for years!
We have worked with Government Affinity Groups such as:
- A-PLUS - African American Postal League United for Success!
- ATFA - ATF Association
- BIG - Blacks in Government
- FEW - Federally Employed Women
A few of the Agencies that we have supported include:
- ATF - Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms
- HUD - Housing and Urban Development
- IRS - Internal Revenue Service
- NARA - National Archives and Records Administration
- TTB - Tax and Trade Bureau
- USPS - United States Postal Service