A veteran – active duty, discharged, retired, or reserves – is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to “The United States of America” for the amount of, “up to and including their life.” It is an honor for those who serve our country in this way.
America’s veterans and service members face unique financial challenges, often due to the stresses of serving, injuries, suffering from PTSD, and struggles adjusting back to civilian life. The question is often asked: how can we support our veterans and their families? Join us as we discuss some of the challenges our veterans face, as well as resources for and solutions to those challenges.
What You Will Learn
- An overview of unique financial challenges facing veterans
- Solutions both unique to veterans and available to everyone
- How to access available resources
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who has served in the US Armed Forces and would like to know what financial resources are available to them
- Active-duty service members who are considering or preparing to separate from service
- Family and loved ones of veterans or active-duty members