Wednesday, December 13, 2023
GreenPath Webinar: Identity Theft & Fraud: How to Protect Yourself
01:00 PM - 01:45 PM
Get up to speed on identity theft and online fraud, learn about common scams and pitfalls to avoid, and view some methods to protect yourself and your devices.
IDENTITY THEFT & FRAUD: HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF
In an age where we are increasingly connected through technology, protecting your devices and your online presence is vital.
This webinar will bring you up to speed on identity theft and online fraud, inform you of common scams and pitfalls to avoid, and offer methods to protect yourself and your devices.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who uses technology for online payments or financial information
- Anyone who wants to protect their confidential information and finances
- Anyone looking to prevent identity theft
What You Will Learn:
- What identity theft and fraud is
- Common ways identity theft and fraud happens
- How to protect yourself from identity theft and fraud
- GreenPath Security Analyst JoVaughn Lassiter
- GreenPath Partner Experience Specialist Jessica Jennings
If you can’t attend live, please still register, and the recorded webinar will be sent to you after the event.
Export to Outlook