Ever wish you knew exactly when your check cleared or when your account balance reached a specific amount?
Now, you can with another, altogether better service from FedChoice – Alerts are available! Alerts are free messages delivered via email or text regarding activity on your FedChoice account(s). You can pick and choose which alerts you’d like to receive and how you’d like to receive them. Choose from:
- Login Alert – Receive notification immediately after every login to eBanking Online
- Login Credential Change Alert – Notification issued when changes are made to your username, password, personal phrase, security image, challenge questions
- Secure Message Alert – Receive a notification when a new secure message from FedChoice has been sent to you
- Balance Alert – When your account balance rises above/drops below a certain amount that you have specified.
- Balance Change Alert –When any transaction has taken place on a specific share, loan or line-of-credit account.
- Balance Summary Alert – Periodically, receive a summary of your account balances
- Loan Payment Due Alert – Set up a reminder for when your payment is due.
- Transaction Size Alert – Whenever a transaction posts to your account that is above or below a certain amount that you specify.
Follow these simple steps to sign up for your Alerts:
- Log into online banking.
- From the main page, click on “Messages & Alerts"
- Then, you can select which Alerts you would like to receive
If you don’t already have online banking with FedChoice, sign up today!
- Click on “Register for Online Banking” at the top of our home page.
- Follow the prompts to set up your account!