Checking Your Way
Are you looking for a better account that never has a monthly fee? Or, do you want to manage your money from wherever you are? Maybe you just need a debit card to make easy, secure purchases. No matter what you're looking for, FedChoice has the checking account option that fits your needs.
All FedChoice checking accounts include these great features:
- Cash Back/Rewards posted to your account monthly*
- Direct Deposit makes your Paycheck Available Sooner
- No Direct Deposit or Minimum Balance Requirements
- Easily Access Your Money with a Debit Card that you can use anywhere Visa® is accepted
- Pay Your Way using your FedChoice Debit Card to make quick and secure in-store purchases on your smartphone, tablet or smartwatch when you enroll your card in Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ or Samsung Pay®.
- Manage Your Account On-The-Go by depositing checks with our Mobile App, paying bills online, and more**
- Nationwide Convenience with access to over 60,000 surcharge-free ATMs and 5,600 Shared Branches
- Federally insured by NCUA, FedChoice accounts are insured for at least $250,000.
What are you waiting for? Login to eBanking to open a checking account today! Or, contact our Member Care Center at 301.699.6151.
*With Cash Back Checking and the FedChoice Debit Account, members may earn .50% cash back (up to $25.00 maximum) when 15+ debit card purchases are completed during the monthly qualification cycle. For High Yield Checking, members may earn up to 3.00% APY on account balances up to $10,000, when 15+ debit card purchases are completed, spending $500.00+ during the monthly qualification cycle. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. The APY of 3.00% is effective as of 6/1/2022 and is subject to change after account opening. The minimum balance required to open any of these accounts is zero ($0.00). Fees could reduce earnings. Refer to the FedChoice Membership and Account Agreement posted on our website for details regarding applicable account activity requirements associated with the Cash Back Checking, Debit Account and High Yield Checking Accounts.
** Refer to the FedChoice Membership and Account Agreement posted on our website for details regarding applicable online and deposit restrictions associated with the FedChoice Debit Account.