Money Market Savings Account
FedChoice savings accounts are now insured up to $500,000!
Are you looking for higher dividend rates to complement your Savings Accounts? If so, click here to view rates and discover the advantages of earning more in a FedChoice Money Market.
- No term with benefit of higher dividend rates
- Dividends compounded monthly
- Minimum deposit of $1,500.00
- Six pre-authorized debits or third party withdrawals allowed per month
- Unlimited "In Person" Transactions
Earn More Money Market Account
Members with a checking account and a money market account earn 25 basis points more on the money market than our regular rates.
- No term with benefit of dividends compounding monthly
- Six pre-authorized debits or third party withdrawals per month
- Unlimited "in person" transactions
- $1,500 minimum to open
Money Market Account + Checking Account = Higher Dividend Rates on Money Market Account!
To learn more about our checking accounts, click here.
* Rates quoted as Annual Percentage Yield (APY). FedChoice conducts business in accordance with Equal Credit Opportunity Act. Your savings are now federally insured to $250,000 by NCUA – National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government agency. Additional $250,000 of insurance by Excess Share Insurance Corporation. Posted rates remain in effect until revised. All rates subject to change without notice. Call FedChoice for details 301.699.6151 • 1.800.969.6151. A FedChoice Checking Account is required. Early withdrawal and fees can reduce earnings.
Already a member? Opening your new Savings Account is easy.
Just visit the nearest Financial Service Center or call us at
301.699.6151 • 800.969.6151.
Click here to find a convenient Financial Service Center location.