Why Options Matter
FedChoice never stops looking for ways to keep your money where it belongs – with you! We’ve found lots of ways to make our Checking Accounts worth checking into, like providing members with free, unlimited access with no (or low) minimum balance requirements.
These full-featured accounts are designed with you in mind. Prefer to write various checks and make deposits? Then, choose Free Checking. Do you like easy Internet access to pay bills and use direct deposit? eChecking offers secure 24/7/365 access for just about any transaction. Do you keep a bigger balance and like to earn dividends? Our Premium Checking offers quarterly dividends paid at competitive rates with easy access to your funds.
We can’t balance every budget, but our Checking Accounts will continue to help ease yours. So as costs for your federal benefits go up, your paycheck goes down, and numerous financial institutions continue to charge more fees, we’re putting more money back into your pocket with dividends, and value-based products and services.
FedChoice offers three different checking accounts with convenience and money-saving features like:
We’re working hard to make Checking easy.
- No (Or Low) Minimum Balance Requirements
- Free Direct Deposit/Payroll Deduction
- Overdraft Protection
- Free Online eBanking
- Free eStatements
- Free ATM Network
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Never Hidden Fees
- And So Much More!
Which one fits you best?
Which Checking Account is right for you? Compare them side-by-side.
Compare our Checking Accounts to other area financial institutions to see how we can save you money!
Learn more about Courtesy Pay Protection
How to Order Checks
If you are ordering checks for the first time (you have never ordered checks before for this account), please contact us using the following instructions and we will order the checks for you.
- You may call us or use the online channel. If you choose to use the online channel, please continue to step 2.
- Log into your eBanking account.
- Verfiy if your address is current by clicking on the My Info tab.
- Click on My Accounts tab and then click on the [Help & Support] link, and then the [Secure Mailbox] link. From your Secure Mailbox send us a message with the following information:
- Basic style or a custom specific style.
- Personal Information to be included on the checks (address, phone number, etc).