Why Member Connections Matter
No doubt about it – FedChoice Federal Credit Union is important to our members – a community of federal civilian employees, their families and household members – who use our financial products and services in their day-to-day lives. In return, nothing is more important to us than our members. We strive to make this relationship deep and meaningful by getting to know members on a personal level and fulfilling their needs so they may enjoy a strong and secure financial future.
Are you ready to become a FedChoice Brand Ambassador and love the people you work for – our members? If you’re interested in helping us continue to achieve our goals, we’d like to hear from you.
To apply for open positions, please click here.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Our Competitive Benefits Package
1. Solutions Analyst (Lanham, MD)
2. Junior Systems Administrator (Lanham, MD)
3. Loan Specialist (Lanham, MD)
4. Financial Service Coordinator (Lanham, MD)
5. Financial Service Advisor - PT (ATF - Washington, DC)