HELOC - Classic†
How Low Can We Go?
- Take advantage of No Closing Costs until the end of 2018! FedChoice will pay your closing costs as long as your line is open for 3 years.~
- Competitive variable interest rates = Prime Rate minus .50%.‡
- Lines-of-Credit are available up to $250,000.
- Lines are available up to 90% CLTV.+
- Interest may be tax deductible!^
- Home Equity Classic line is subject to a minimum rate of 3.00%.
* APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rate for the Gold Home Equity Line-of-Credit is based on The Wall Street Journal Prime. Rate adjusted monthly. The Classic Home Equity Line-of-Credit is based on The Wall Street Journal Prime minus 0.50%. Rate adjusted monthly. Other conditions may apply.
‡ Variable rate is based on The Wall Street Journal Prime. Rate adjusted monthly.
† The Smart Choice Home Equity Loan and the HELOC must be secured by the owner-occupied primary residence and are available in DC, DE, MD, NJ, PA and VA. Homeowner’s insurance is required. All loans are subject to credit approval.
^ Consult with your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest and charges. The interest on the portion of the loan that is greater than the fair market value of the dwelling is not tax deductible for Federal income tax purposes. Other conditions apply.
~Application must be submitted between December 1st, 12:01AM to December 31st, 2018 at 11:59PM and must close prior to January 31st, 2019. FedChoice will cover all closing costs when your payment is automatically deducted from your FedChoice Federal Credit Union account and your loan is open for three years. If the loan is closed before three years, the member will be required to reimburse FedChoice for all costs paid on their behalf. The cost of required property insurance, however, must be covered by the member. Otherwise, on average, closing costs typically range from $600 - $800 but may vary depending upon the amount of the loan, terms, property value, etc. FedChoice will cover closing costs not including property insurance.
+ CLTV = Combined Loan to Value.