Get Paid Quickly and Securely
Direct deposit is the electronic transfer of recurring funds (such as payroll, retirement, Social Security, or disability) into your FedChoice checking or savings account. It’s safer, more secure and more convenient than receiving your payment by check. With Payroll Allotment, you also have the option to electronically deposit a portion of your paycheck to your FedChoice account.
How do I sign up for direct deposit?
To sign up for direct deposit or a payroll allotment, you'll need two pieces of information:
- The ABA routing number for FedChoice - 254074785
- Your FedChoice account number
A FedChoice employee will need to assist you with completing the applicable direct deposit form to ensure the accuracy of your account number. You may call our Member Care Center for assistance (301.699.6151 or 800.969.6151) or stop by at one of our Financial Service Centers.
- On the Internet via Employee Express. Please note your agency must subscribe to Employee Express for you to use this service.
- By calling Employee Express. Your Human Resources office will have the phone number or you may call the Employee Express Customer Service Help Desk at 478.757.3030.
All Other Members:
- Contact your Human Resources or Payroll Department for information.